Finally some paint
It is exciting to finally get some paint on the bulkhead. I decided on Export Sand which is an original Land Rover colour but fairly uncommon in this part of the world. It took some work to track down the original colour. I tried to get it mixed using the paint codes but the colour was just not right. Eventually I saw a someone post pictures of a Series 1 online and I messaged them and they were ice enough to send me a small sample.
I think that it came out pretty well, a nice glossy finish and no runs that I could see. While we were at it we got some pain on the radiator support and the seat box frame.
It is starting to feel like a car again.